- Go to the web application for twitter and open your account. (with the far more sophisticated twitter apps available many do not ever go back to the basic web app, this is a mistake as it is here that your account details are held and can be changed)
- Go to settings
- Go to connections
- Here you will see
You’ve allowed the following applications to access your account:
- Revoke access if you have any doubt what so ever.
- Then change password
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- #Givs2013 Weds features @livingbuilding Bend OR project Desert Rain, @charlesross @STAtimber and many others ckehub.org/events/99 4 hours ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: Tomorrow 7pm GMT @fairsnape convo w' @WorldGBC_Europe for #EXPOC21chat. Last one v. interesting, looking forward to this 4 hours ago
- Not to be missed: Green Vision 2013 Building Healthy: Autumn Half-day Conference this Weds Leeds ckehub.org/events/99 #GVis2013 4 hours ago
- RT @livingbuilding: Great coverage of a Living Building Challenge Collaborative: New York + New Jersey event .. fb.me/1aeenv0YD 4 hours ago
- Green Build across Europe - Join me in conversation with @WorldGBC_Europe tomorrow 7UK 8CET on #ExpoC21chat 10 hours ago