About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- In our Time @BBCRadio4 discussing #complexity thinking bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03… understanding sustainability, cities, health, management .. 1 hour ago
- Energy retrofits could save UK businesses £3bn to £5bn a year according to @carbontrust ow.ly/rNnJe via @MunishDatta 1 hour ago
- RT @fromthegardenof: in case you missed any of @Green_Science 6 short classes on chemicals of concern, they are all now online: http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: A good read! MT @C21EXPO_EUROPE: #Storify "In Conversation with @World GBC_Europe" buff.ly/1c0Krig #expoC21chat 19 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: RT @dpcarrington: Pesticides linked to bee harm may hurt 'developing brains of unborn babies' theguardian.com/environment/20… #neon… 22 hours ago
My sustainability lecture to UCLAN SNBE and CSD 31/1/2013
Links referred to in presentation:
previous blog Have we picked the low hanging fruit?
Biomimcry Resilience from Natures Lead
How biomimicry helps sustainability leadership
Please share your thoughts? Have we picked the low hanging options, what next for built environment sustainability?