Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Fairsnape Weekly Update is out! paper.li/fairsnape/1310… Stories via @MunishDatta 47 minutes ago
- The most dangerous phrase in business? http://t.co/304mdCN0Fd 4 hours ago
- Not just UK issue!: MT @ContractJournal: Labour shortages force US contractors to turn down work bit.ly/1nGTXK2 4 hours ago
- RT @FarahNazSustain: Xuankong Monastery rests on roundwood timbers over 1,000 years old naturalhomes.org/timeline/hangi… #naturalhomes 4 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon @BBCr4today @classofyourown agree social media important, but right that it's more relationships not educ / experience? 6 hours ago
My sustainability lecture to UCLAN SNBE and CSD 31/1/2013
Links referred to in presentation:
previous blog Have we picked the low hanging fruit?
Biomimcry Resilience from Natures Lead
How biomimicry helps sustainability leadership
Please share your thoughts? Have we picked the low hanging options, what next for built environment sustainability?