Search this blog
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @GuardianSustBiz: Can a business really be net positive and, if so, how do we judge success? bit.ly/15jnEXF @guardian 5 hours ago
- @clairecke LBC UK newsletter :) 5 hours ago
- @clairecke impressed :) 6 hours ago
- @GuardianSustBiz net positive - think restorative - will comment later but see: tipping point for sustainability wp.me/p1gC6-LW 6 hours ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: I saw this on Facebook been around the world a million times + still makes me smile... ow.ly/i/2oC3w #grist 10 hours ago
My sustainability lecture to UCLAN SNBE and CSD 31/1/2013
Links referred to in presentation:
previous blog Have we picked the low hanging fruit?
Biomimcry Resilience from Natures Lead
How biomimicry helps sustainability leadership
Please share your thoughts? Have we picked the low hanging options, what next for built environment sustainability?