My More than Just a Green Deal keynote to the Merseyside Construction Conference March 13th 2013, making the case to see Green Deal as part of the Green Build and Sustainability agenda, and the need for doing the right green thing every time.
Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @ElrondBurrell indeed, have spoken and blogged on topic many times! @LanceHosey @CalibreSimon @PeterHeadCBE @lloydalter @livingbldgUK 2 hours ago
- No credible building standard can ignore health impact of materials @LanceHosey metropolismag.com/Point-of-View/… RT @CalibreSimon @PeterHeadCBE 3 hours ago
- @bps_eco check out Living Building Challenge approach to net positive waste. Independent validation of any claim important though? 3 hours ago
- End of greenwash waste claims? Validating the Value of Zero Waste buff.ly/Y1xEcc 4 hours ago
- Five things our Qhubeka Buffalo bicycles do: flip.it/hbBTg RT @Qhubeka 15 hours ago