My More than Just a Green Deal keynote to the Merseyside Construction Conference March 13th 2013, making the case to see Green Deal as part of the Green Build and Sustainability agenda, and the need for doing the right green thing every time.
Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @DECinSchools as @denisechevin says "imaginative leadership needed, make training top board agenda" @CalibreSimon @MunishDatta @CITB_UK 4 hours ago
- Culra bothy closed following asbestos survey | Walkhighlands news & reviews fb.me/2Lpz3I9Jk (via @townsendoutdoor) 6 hours ago
- . @TaigaCompany @susanmcp1 @alicekorngold deservedly in @GuardianSustBiz 20 #sustainability women to follow, see gu.com/p/3eat2/tw 6 hours ago
- @AnthonyCSR thanks for sharing, appreciated 7 hours ago
- RT @WalderWit: @randydeutsch @ElrondBurrell @finith BIM is also about the construction professions actually talking to one another. 12 hours ago