My More than Just a Green Deal keynote to the Merseyside Construction Conference March 13th 2013, making the case to see Green Deal as part of the Green Build and Sustainability agenda, and the need for doing the right green thing every time.
Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @cesarabeid when we started @Be2awards there were no other social media awards in be/const, now they are common place, so yes! 2 hours ago
- @lucymarcus you're welcome :) 2 hours ago
- @cesarabeid not so sad, @be2camp events still happening, @Be2awards only taking a break this year, back in 2015. 2 hours ago
- Congrats Lucy! MT @BBC_Capital: Excited to announce @lucymarcus joining as a columnist #AboveBoard debuts soon! bit.ly/1lc2B24 2 hours ago
- @whatboxyork @CChrissi @UWEArchBuiltEnv thanks for RT's 11 hours ago