About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @StevenBorncamp always a pleasure :) #Expoc21chat 10 hours ago
- 18 Green Building Councils now joining #expoc21 with Austria and Russia joining today! #expoc21chat via @StevenBorncamp 10 hours ago
- A huge thank you to Dominika Czerwinska from @WorldGBC_Europe and to all in joining us at #ExpoC21chat + apols for connectivity issues :( 11 hours ago
- @RIBA thanks for the RT and a (late) welcome to #expoc21chat 11 hours ago
- #Expoc21chat As I know Dominika at @WorldGBC_Europe is struggling with connectivity I guess its best to ask for final questions / comments 11 hours ago
Category Archives: benchmarking
Constructing Excellence issue 2008 KPI data The latest UK Construction Industry KPI data is now available interactive and on-line at KPIzone (http://www.kpizone.com). Supported by the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR), KPIzone contains over 700 graphs and charts, … Continue reading
Learning from and sharing with other sectors is important to overall improvement. Colleagues at the Benchmarking Institute have highlighted the following Managing Best in Class Innovation web cast scheduled for Jan 24th , hosted through the Automotive News, but the … Continue reading