Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @classofyourown quieter week comm 24th march if you're around Lancs? #getcoffee @CalibreSimon 9 hours ago
- Some genuinely stunning good news from the first 8 months at the Bullitt Center. solartoday.org/2014/03/living… (via @Denis__Hayes) 10 hours ago
- Biomimicry for an Innovative Built Environment flip.it/Fh5Td 10 hours ago
- @DECinSchools as @denisechevin says "imaginative leadership needed, make training top board agenda" @CalibreSimon @MunishDatta @CITB_UK 19 hours ago
- Culra bothy closed following asbestos survey | Walkhighlands news & reviews fb.me/2Lpz3I9Jk (via @townsendoutdoor) 22 hours ago