Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Why Salutogenesis is so important for built environment #sustainability bit.ly/1pHMnPL 1 hour ago
- > @classofyourown what #DesignSpacePlace building/facility CAN do: bit.ly/1pHM9bh Aus greenest educational building via @ArupGroup 1 hour ago
- @ElrondBurrell @ArupGroup indeed, to get @livingbuilding it will need to achieve 12 months design performance + share! One to watch! 1 hour ago
- Lets get these in all bldgs! Changing attitudes thru design m.fastcodesign.com/1672754/how-a-… http://t.co/kZekjzC57f v @timhorton_ @CChrissi #FacMan 2 hours ago
- RT @Catstycam: Love this shot of Ullswater! http://t.co/TEvlWICPNj 2 hours ago