About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- #Givs2013 Weds features @livingbuilding Bend OR project Desert Rain, @charlesross @STAtimber and many others ckehub.org/events/99 6 hours ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: Tomorrow 7pm GMT @fairsnape convo w' @WorldGBC_Europe for #EXPOC21chat. Last one v. interesting, looking forward to this 7 hours ago
- Not to be missed: Green Vision 2013 Building Healthy: Autumn Half-day Conference this Weds Leeds ckehub.org/events/99 #GVis2013 7 hours ago
- RT @livingbuilding: Great coverage of a Living Building Challenge Collaborative: New York + New Jersey event .. fb.me/1aeenv0YD 7 hours ago
- Green Build across Europe - Join me in conversation with @WorldGBC_Europe tomorrow 7UK 8CET on #ExpoC21chat 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Anita Roddick
“suddenly the air smells much greener now” Listening to ‘These Streets’, lyrics by Paolo Nutini summed up the brilliant, inspiring Green Vision conference in Leeds – exploring CSR within the built environment. A mix of talks, presentations, round table discussions … Continue reading