Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @storyofstuff: Bikesurf! Open-source bike-sharing. What a cool concept! bit.ly/1mApwUk ow.ly/i/6jsju h/t @Shareable 2 hours ago
- Dangers of Infrastructure Bill: last throes of Greenest Gov Ever to see off biodiversity? @GeorgeMonbiot explains theguardian.com/environment/ge… 5 hours ago
- Diary note: Sustainability Leadership Conversations #sustldrconv 5th Aug 11am PST 7pm UK - in conversation w Alison Watson @classofyourown 10 hours ago
- MT @EEPaul: RT @jodiem: Yes 6yrs seems like forever ago, but yes Paul I agree with hiatus idea. Something new will come along :) #be2camp 10 hours ago
- RT @keithweed: People ask what's business case for #sustainability? I answer I’d love to see case for the alternative po.st/KWHBR 10 hours ago