Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- An Encore 35 Years in the Making: Kate Bush @nytimes mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/23/art… 2 hours ago
- "Running up that Hill ... No Problem ..." the enigma that is Kate Bush, amazing docu #BBC4 2 hours ago
- Going Walden: Are you part of the pre internet generation? bit.ly/1BJLZcx @qz via @maryinnov_ex @BatizLazo 5 hours ago
- A pity to hear that Globe Construction, Warrington, have gone into liquidation placenorthwest.co.uk/news/archive/1… 7 hours ago
- @whosgreen #ff greetings! trust all good with you? :) @groovygreenlivi @Greentalk @FattieButters @B2science @bigspringenviro @4Site_AL 7 hours ago