Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @davidcoethica: Sustainability added to menu of UK's 10,000 cafés - bit.ly/XtHFhi #csr #coffee 5 hours ago
- RT @CharteredICES: And we welcome @alison_watson1 to our dinner tonight as she receives our Richard Carter Prize for excellence in geospati… 5 hours ago
- @davidcoethica Coffees on me if you cycle:) 5 hours ago
- RT @davidcoethica: Now thinking 20 miles on a bike to meet @fairsnape could be a challenge #justdoit 5 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBanks: #hilarious RT @Amscreen_Simon: The Met office #advertising Real Time Weather http://t.co/0qawoRYuJq 8 hours ago