Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @SustMeme: Living Lab goes live: @OISDatBrookes + @BioRegional share knowledge from Bicester, first UK eco-town ow.ly/zEnCB @… 2 hours ago
- @AlanG1962 @CalibreSimon @AndyButterfield anytime, kettles on! 2 hours ago
- @AlanG1962 @CalibreSimon @AndyButterfield only a couple? We have zillions in Lancs!! ;o) 3 hours ago
- RT @eco_network: Air quality+ Employment+ Environment= triple win MT @fairsnape: India to plant 2 BILLION trees klou.tt/1o1u4e40zm9jp via … 3 hours ago
- @3WhitehallPlace how about AONB's? @MelissaSterry @wildelycreative 4 hours ago