About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Green Build across Europe - Join me in conversation with @WorldGBC_Europe tomorrow 7UK 8CET on #ExpoC21chat 4 hours ago
- Fairsnape Weekly Update is out! paper.li/fairsnape/1310… Stories via @JessicaBG 5 hours ago
- Big business applies #GreenDeal for homeworkers’ homes bit.ly/J5n3ph (via @Building4change) (via @lizmale) 12 hours ago
- Restorative #Sustainability: from how much can we get for how little we give? to how much can we give for all we get? theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 1 day ago
- I'm at Coffee#1 - @coffeenumber1 (Keynsham, North Somerset) 4sq.com/19oBZVx 2 days ago
Tag Archives: carbon zero
What can we learn from the fact that bidders are pulling out of the next carbon-challenge project at Peterborough? (Shortlisted bidders flee from EP flagship project) Could it be English Partnerships are using a traditional, cost based procurement route? Even … Continue reading