About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Brilliant from @wearewildthing: 'Instead of buying a boring old iPad for Christmas, get a stick' gu.com/p/3kp3m/tw via @guardian 34 minutes ago
- Good to hear Blake Poland use Transition Town movement as example of social move toward equitable and resilient #sustainability 4 hours ago
- The #TBIM2013 hashtag is buzzing away… interested in #BIM ? Follow ThinkBIM event this pm (via @SuButcher) 6 hours ago
- @djhreed67 explain the acronyms? #tbim2013 7 hours ago
- @djhreed67 absolutely, big need to re-map design build processes around info exchange and #BIM environment! #tbim2013 7 hours ago