Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @ThirlwallAssoc indeed! Theme for a be2camp maybe? @djhreed67 4 hours ago
- RT @djhreed67: @ThirlwallAssoc @fairsnape just rediscovered my 1908 maps of Pudsey off the back of this blog! http://t.co/64ZQVP037S 4 hours ago
- RT @Team_BMC: Congrats to Sir @ChrisBonington and Leo @LeoHoulding - both now standing on top of Old Man of Hoy, to celebrate Chris's 80th. 7 hours ago
- Thank you Claire :) RT @ThirlwallAssoc: Getting lost in maps - lovely blog post by @fairsnape bit.ly/1pKZC6b 9 hours ago
- Indeed! MT @greendealshop: Love these kind of initiatives :) a shame we lost a generation or two to fast food bit.ly/1pKZxzy 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Chris Leung
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading