Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Another great chat with @AndreaLearned - watch this space for awesome upcoming #sustldrconv news ... 3 hours ago
- RT @GuardianSustBiz: Perovskites: the future of #solar power? gu.com/p/3nbv6/tw 4 hours ago
- "Women have been key in sustainability" #womensday@From Integral Group book… goo.gl/TZEXKQ 6 hours ago
- @Dr_Sustainable #FF thanks @SmithWilliamson @EnergyDeck @BaseShow @se2limited @WorldCitiesNet @Eco_Nomics @stephenmooney @CNSpecialists14 6 hours ago
- RT @MunishDatta: Sponsor @SarahCary cycling to #MIPIM covering 1500k in 6 days for Coram, the children’s charity ow.ly/3hNu8n. 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Chris Leung
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading