Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @MDMuk @RogersGeotech @wmdarchitecture just water, honest guv! Touring Islay & visited 6 of the 8, yesterday and today :) 13 hours ago
- I'm at Laphroaig Distillery (Laphroaig, Port Ellen, Isle of Islay) 4sq.com/1taknsI http://t.co/JOY0LTwSxg 14 hours ago
- Great coffee! (@ Debbies Minimarket) 4sq.com/1m6Il45 http://t.co/iMUvDWwkWA 1 day ago
- I'm at Ardrossan Ferry Terminal (Ardrossan, North Ayrshire) 4sq.com/1guZQ9H http://t.co/Sl58RBfXDf 2 days ago
- IPCC climate change report: averting catastrophe is eminently affordable buff.ly/1igTCy4 via @guardian #IPCC 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Chris Leung
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading