Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @HelenJqRimmer: Fantastic news @fyldecouncil voted to OPPOSE Cuadrilla fracking! Will @LancashireCC take heed & refuse? #democracy http:… 11 hours ago
- RT @ThirlwallAssoc: Like idea of self procuring projects at BIM level 3 #tbim2014 11 hours ago
- RT @clairecke: Who cares what level 3 is ? But a few ideas here #tbim2014 http://t.co/XxfEJYJmpK 11 hours ago
- @djhreed67 @ThePhilpster @constructingexc too late? We probably have! #tbim2014 11 hours ago
- RT @djhreed67: Recommended reading from the @ThePhilpster @constructingexc #neverwasteagoodcrisis #tbim2014 constructingexcellence.org.uk/pdf/Wolstenhol… 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Chris Leung
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading