Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Fascinating! MT @SP_Townsend: 5 weeks into #PlaceLightFirst challenge: concept bit.ly/1qhbUAV @ArchitectsJrnal @iGuzziniUK 16 minutes ago
- RT @iGuzziniUK: Join the Twitterview on the adoption of #light in the built environment hosted by @ArchitectsJrnal + us TOMORROW at 1 pm #P… 18 minutes ago
- In the name of #construction and football profit? @guardian 'Modern Day Slavery in Focus' series bit.ly/1uDPv7e #CSR? 32 minutes ago
- Starwatch: The August night sky klou.tt/135p3ts7e2ekf 3 hours ago
- What a carbon neutral, zero energy, zero water & zero waste blding looks like. bit.ly/1l9uMie bit.ly/1l9uNTv via @ArupGroup 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Chris Leung
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading