About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- MT @asbp_uk: Our Simon Corbey @lowcarbonsimon & Gary Newman are looking forward to the Green Vision #GVis2013 #ASBPevent today 31 minutes ago
- @StevenBorncamp always a pleasure :) #Expoc21chat 11 hours ago
- 18 Green Building Councils now joining #expoc21 with Austria and Russia joining today! #expoc21chat via @StevenBorncamp 12 hours ago
- A huge thank you to Dominika Czerwinska from @WorldGBC_Europe and to all in joining us at #ExpoC21chat + apols for connectivity issues :( 12 hours ago
- @RIBA thanks for the RT and a (late) welcome to #expoc21chat 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: CKE
The “business case” for green buildings is understood by many of Europe’s leading project developers. Now we need to quickly enable design, construction and management teams to deliver the expected results for green new construction and renovation projects. Construction21EXPO will bring together, in … Continue reading
Another resounding success for the CKE ThinkBIM series today that explored Building Information Management and Facilities Management and raised acutely pertinent issues and questions for future debate. There certainly was much learning and sharing, from Deborah Rowland’s keynote, (Cabinet Office … Continue reading
I am currently running an innovation circle for Construction Knowledge Exchange (CKE) looking at the use of web technology in construction at UCLAN. The first session took a lightning tour through communication, design and collaboration in the sector, from fax … Continue reading