About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- MT @asbp_uk: Our Simon Corbey @lowcarbonsimon & Gary Newman are looking forward to the Green Vision #GVis2013 #ASBPevent today 3 hours ago
- @StevenBorncamp always a pleasure :) #Expoc21chat 15 hours ago
- 18 Green Building Councils now joining #expoc21 with Austria and Russia joining today! #expoc21chat via @StevenBorncamp 15 hours ago
- A huge thank you to Dominika Czerwinska from @WorldGBC_Europe and to all in joining us at #ExpoC21chat + apols for connectivity issues :( 15 hours ago
- @RIBA thanks for the RT and a (late) welcome to #expoc21chat 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: coaching
Sustainability is moving into new territories, with new leaders and leadership styles emerging. Across all industries, we now see many leading organisations stepping forward and placing sustainability truly at the core of their leadership. At the same time, the use of … Continue reading →