About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- I'm at Coffee#1 - @coffeenumber1 (Keynsham, North Somerset) 4sq.com/19oBZVx 11 hours ago
- Wind turbines trash the landscape for the benefit of billionaires | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/3yxya/tf (via @guardianeco) 1 day ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This man thinks he can 3-D print an entire house. f-st.co/JOoGaLQ http://t.co/XPTbPfDekC 1 day ago
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 2 days ago
- @EEPaul @tweetbinder ok for me - #tbim2013 twtb.in/NWqROZga9Yj @clairecke @thinkBIM 2 days ago
Tag Archives: communications
Over the last year or so we have seen growth and a big change in attitudes to social media, with perhaps in twitter particular, now an accepted element in today’s communication mix. Those who a few years back were adamantly … Continue reading →
Themes covered in the Cumbria Green Deal workshop yesterday, both within round table groups and in general discussions were strikingly familiar, being the age old improvement issues that the construction and built environment sector has been trying to address for … Continue reading →