Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @davparkinson certainly one of the evocative sounds of our fells! 10 hours ago
- Great day walking Lakeland Fells - heard first Curlew here at home. #Spring 11 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: #greendeal finance company falls foul of advertising watchdog gu.com/p/3ncpa/tf 11 hours ago
- I'm at Preston Bus Station (Preston, Lancashire) [pic]: 4sq.com/1ecLEkr 1 day ago
- “Women key in #sustainability” #womensday from Integral Group book ‘Revolutionary Engineering’ … goo.gl/TZEXKQ 1 day ago