Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @BrainyToolBox Register for the #mindfulness at work conference > youtube.com/watch?v=i5LJef… via @WorkingMindful 1 hour ago
- Cost of green roofs and walls likely to fall by 28% by 2017, says new research bit.ly/1zZAQRn via @2degreesKennett 3 hours ago
- RT @NorbertBol: @fairsnape: What can social media offer in support of Construction Innovation, Information, Process and Management? http:/… 3 hours ago
- Join us! In conversation with ... @TCInnovator SVP Sustainability + Investment @balfourbeatty #sustldrconv Tuesday 2 Sept 7UK 2ET 11PST 3 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: Kate Bush: first woman with eight albums in the top 40 chart at the same time bit.ly/1wXBuT3 14 hours ago