Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Earthday 2015 should focus on tomorrow's bottom line valuing #naturalcapital flip.it/tiRwL #earthday via @HuffingtonPost 14 hours ago
- MT @C21EXPO_EUROPE: MIT @ClimateCoLab exhibiting #expoC21 Collective Intelligence for climate change. Register bit.ly/1liZeuk 14 hours ago
- @carboncoach @clairecke @bella_tilling @HelenBM_IBCLC thanks for RT #EarthDay2014 14 hours ago
- #EarthDay2014 "When we tug at a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" John Muir 15 hours ago
- RT @priteshpatel9: RT @philipcharles79: India becomes first country to mandate CSR lnkd.in/dp4ffFe (cc @fairsnape) 18 hours ago