Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @CELancashire: A few seats still available for tomorrow's: All Change? Revisions to ISO 14001 + ISO 9001 2015 Event http://t.co/gKMI2zm3… 40 minutes ago
- On route to London, looking forward to @BritishLandPLC Leadenhall EMS Close Out audit + @LivingbldgUK planning session w @ArupGroup later 58 minutes ago
- ‘Pretty brilliant post on navigating pitfalls of social media in Pharma Industry’ buff.ly/Z7PECs #ciprsm via @ritters90 @EEPaul 1 hour ago
- Architect of failing Green Deal, former energy minister Greg Barker appointed as PM’s envoy on climate change buff.ly/ZB5R31 1 hour ago
- Times they are a-changing? … global biz leaders walking alongside communists and socialists on #PeoplesClimate march via @joconfino 2 hours ago