Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @AmanSinghCSR could you re-share the #climate #resilience dropbox article? can only read page 1 - thanks! interesting B Corp approach! 2 hours ago
- #circulareconomy to get boost from consumers with first online shop bit.ly/1tkYBmA via @GuardianSustBiz Circular Economy Hub 2 hours ago
- @AmanSinghCSR thanks for sharing ;) 3 hours ago
- What can social media offer in support of Construction Innovation, Information, Process and Management? buff.ly/1s3VMn4 3 hours ago
- RT @MelissaSterry: Most amusing: Worst city signage theguardian.com/cities/gallery… http://t.co/AccVTTRpJZ 4 hours ago