Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Culra bothy closed following asbestos survey | Walkhighlands news & reviews fb.me/2Lpz3I9Jk (via @townsendoutdoor) 1 hour ago
- . @TaigaCompany @susanmcp1 @alicekorngold deservedly in @GuardianSustBiz 20 #sustainability women to follow, see gu.com/p/3eat2/tw 2 hours ago
- @AnthonyCSR thanks for sharing, appreciated 2 hours ago
- RT @WalderWit: @randydeutsch @ElrondBurrell @finith BIM is also about the construction professions actually talking to one another. 8 hours ago
- Ah, head to head with @AndyButterfield on first morning of @GreenbuildExpo greenbuildexpo.co.uk 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: ECD
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading