Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @AndreaLearned: Helping #sustainability pros get #backtoschool |Join tomorrow's #sustldrconv chat with @TCInnovator http://t.co/FiOjgN9r… 2 hours ago
- RT @EEPaul: Intrigued by @Stickyworld @planninginpubs collaboration for 14 Sept #Dalston #planning engagement 'walkabout' - http://t.co/0U… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheOutdoorTimes: Excellent interview with @GeorgeMonbiot on #Rewilding transitionnetwork.org/blogs/rob-hopk… via @transitiontowns 6 hours ago
- Great opportunities for SME's to enter the circular economy space ubm.io/1pAb2uQ via @resource_event 6 hours ago
- Embedding #BIM into the fabric of #sustainability: wp.me/p1gC6-16z 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: ECD
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading