Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Buildings encouraging collaboration RT @lucymarcus: Death of the desk: architects shaping offices of the future bit.ly/1t3Qon0 1 hour ago
- @WayneVisser thanks for RT - a good article - look forward to next part on green chemicals! 1 hour ago
- Why @livingbuilding Red List approach key: RT @guardianeco Why banning dangerous chemicals is not enough bit.ly/1seANNg @WayneVisser 2 hours ago
- Sorry, if your building wastes energy it’s not futuristic no matter what shape / color. We’re in 21st Century folks @AlexSteffen via @jodiem 2 hours ago
- RT @LeonKaye: #EcoMonday #susty hi5 @SS_Magee @be_sirius @OLIVERBALCH @CarolineHoltum @mary_mazzoni @Sherrell_Dorsey @teakettle22 @adamelma… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: ECD
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading