About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 6 hours ago
- @EEPaul @tweetbinder ok for me - #tbim2013 twtb.in/NWqROZga9Yj @clairecke @thinkBIM 7 hours ago
- RT @Channel4News: "What made Nelson Mandela great, was precisely what made him human. We saw in him, what we seek in ourselves." - Presiden… 7 hours ago
- #NelsonMandela RIP 7 hours ago
- RT @brianhurewitz: Furniture baked like bread. dezeen.com/2013/12/05/fur… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: eco city
A search over a coffee, starting from Pam’s link (here) led me to zeroHouse. Now this may be hitting a lot of boxes on the zero list, may be an architects vision or dream, but to call eco (as in … Continue reading
The South Wales eco-village Lammas (covered here on isite recently) gets the Treehugger and Eco City coverage What a world of difference between the eco-villages of the Hanham Hall type and Lammas. No doubt as to which best claims the … Continue reading