Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @MelissaSterry: The biggest organism in the world is over 2000 years old and covers nearly 2,400 acres in Oregon. #TheMagicOfMushrooms #… 6 hours ago
- #TheMagicOfMushrooms brilliant BBC4 prog, Just beginning to understand power of #mycelium #fungi for environment and health application 6 hours ago
- @Meme_Cloud yep that’s correct ‘social media meets sustainability’ is the theme! 9 hours ago
- . @CaseyRutland @SuButcher I used #ukbimcrew as leading eg of 'connected digital community of practice' in recent academic editorial 10 hours ago
- RT @ThirlwallAssoc: Internet of Things is Not about Refrigerators. Cisco CIO Rebecca Jacoby explains the Internet of Things http://t.co/r4d… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: existing homes
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading