Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @ThirlwallAssoc agree, better than the content :) Not a radio voice! 2 hours ago
- Will embodied carbon spoil the story? It matters that some materials used in… goo.gl/zncST7 2 hours ago
- How building design can help young performers reach their true potential goo.gl/KmNAoh 3 hours ago
- RT @eco_network: Genius. RT @fairsnape: Is E.O. Wilson’s plan for saving the planet crazy or genius? buff.ly/1pfQxmT 3 hours ago
- #Be2campOxon 2014 Didcot - Tickets go on sale 1st Sept bit.ly/1lvsKij via @ThirlwallAssoc 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: existing homes
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading