About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Wind turbines trash the landscape for the benefit of billionaires | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/3yxya/tf (via @guardianeco) 9 hours ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This man thinks he can 3-D print an entire house. f-st.co/JOoGaLQ http://t.co/XPTbPfDekC 11 hours ago
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 18 hours ago
- @EEPaul @tweetbinder ok for me - #tbim2013 twtb.in/NWqROZga9Yj @clairecke @thinkBIM 19 hours ago
- RT @Channel4News: "What made Nelson Mandela great, was precisely what made him human. We saw in him, what we seek in ourselves." - Presiden… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: existing homes
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading