Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @AndreaLearned: Next month, I will be live from the "floor" of @sxsweco for a few quick mini-chats. Stay tuned #sustldrconv 2 hours ago
- RT @TCInnovator: @AndreaLearned #sustldrconv participation has increased desire to be more active & introduced me to like-minded sust ldrs! 2 hours ago
- Ah, Where did the 60mins go? A huge thanks to @TCInnovator for your time and to all who engaged with #sustldrconv this evening - thanks 2 hours ago
- @TCInnovator great, hoped you have enjoyed doing it as we have 'listening' @BalfourBeatty #sustldrconv 2 hours ago
- and finally @TCInnovator we have to ask, what inspired you to do this chat? #sustldrconv 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: existing homes
Currently reading around the greening of existing homes, the following links are of interest and indicate the way forward perhaps: Rob ‘s Axis Design Architects award winning eco terrace in Newcastle-Under-Lyme that demonstrates how existing Victorian terrace properties can be … Continue reading