Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @wearewoodhouse also @C21EXPO_EUROPE Greenbuild #EXPOC21 May bit.ly/1liZeuk @dr_rick @WorldCitiesNet @thomaswensma @CircularEcology 11 hours ago
- @greenmodernkits sounds good! Does solar provide all your energy? 11 hours ago
- @wearewoodhouse will you be at @GreenbuildExpo in May - if so would be good to say hi! @thomaswensma @dr_rick @CircularEcology 11 hours ago
- @greenmodernkits thanks for RT - hope all good with you in the prefab? 12 hours ago
- cc @classofyourown @_lauramulligan_ Why teachers need to connect blog.remind101.com/why-teachers-s… < Ali, speak tmrw pm or Fri? 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: futures
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading
The science of nanotechnology is already revolutionising the worlds of medicine and construction, according to a Guardian article looking at nanotech in food, Once Bitten Seamless tubes of graphite one atom thick and 10,000 long (to the naked eye, large … Continue reading