Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @davparkinson certainly one of the evocative sounds of our fells! 2 hours ago
- Great day walking Lakeland Fells - heard first Curlew here at home. #Spring 3 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: #greendeal finance company falls foul of advertising watchdog gu.com/p/3ncpa/tf 3 hours ago
- I'm at Preston Bus Station (Preston, Lancashire) [pic]: 4sq.com/1ecLEkr 1 day ago
- “Women key in #sustainability” #womensday from Integral Group book ‘Revolutionary Engineering’ … goo.gl/TZEXKQ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: futures
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading
The science of nanotechnology is already revolutionising the worlds of medicine and construction, according to a Guardian article looking at nanotech in food, Once Bitten Seamless tubes of graphite one atom thick and 10,000 long (to the naked eye, large … Continue reading