About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @ElrondBurrell Morning Elrond, just finalising details - will ensure you are on list 1 hour ago
- @NeilGSwift Morning Neil, just finalising details - will ensure you are on list 1 hour ago
- RT @MarissaR1: @C21EXPO_EUROPE @fairsnape I nominate @honestbuildings for efficiently connecting the real estate industry. #BrightestGreene… 1 hour ago
- Twitter Stats for #GVis2013 twtb.in/L6eq6yhQF9w via @TweetBinder - 46 contributors, 293 tweets reached 100k accounts 1 hour ago
- Higg Index 2.0 needed for construction products impact? @SustMeme @charlesross @andrealearned @asbp_uk ow.ly/rGh0T #GVis2013 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: greenwash
Not a good day for Green Building in the USA. Lloyd Alter on TreeHugger reports that the Green Building Initiative, which runs the Green Globes building certification system has been recognised as a LEED alternative by the federal General Services Administration I feel sad … Continue reading
Much has been written and discussed around the use of the word ‘sustainability’ and indeed, within the built environment has become over an used term, we are seemingly littered with sustainable construction, design and fm, with sustainable products, techniques and … Continue reading