About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Wind turbines trash the landscape for the benefit of billionaires | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/3yxya/tf (via @guardianeco) 1 hour ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This man thinks he can 3-D print an entire house. f-st.co/JOoGaLQ http://t.co/XPTbPfDekC 3 hours ago
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 11 hours ago
- @EEPaul @tweetbinder ok for me - #tbim2013 twtb.in/NWqROZga9Yj @clairecke @thinkBIM 12 hours ago
- RT @Channel4News: "What made Nelson Mandela great, was precisely what made him human. We saw in him, what we seek in ourselves." - Presiden… 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Heathrow
On my radar today: Low carbon uk – a New Scientist / Arup online discussion forum Your computer chip could warm your home – a medium size data center could heat 70 homes Eco-towns are not the answer to climate … Continue reading