Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- #ff @alisonkingbl @Dr_Sustainable @UKGBC @PetraKuenkel @AndreaLearned @AnneHydeParker @AlexWhitcroft @clairecke @ThirlwallAssoc great convos 41 minutes ago
- @PetraKuenkel no problem , thanks for sharing 1 hour ago
- @clairecke thanks Claire @bondbryanBIM @djhreed67 @EEPaul @mstjohntaylor @itsBIMupNorth @SuButcher @MitchCKE #ff 1 hour ago
- RT @Sierra_Magazine: How to Save the World with Two Wheels: 5 reasons to hop on a bike bit.ly/1ieiYKT 8 hours ago
- Living Proof: Thinking Outside the Box @Bullitt_Center buff.ly/1f3ni0O #LivingBuilding via @AndreaLearned 16 hours ago