Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Eric Pickles dances to wider drumbeat to frack with abandon: Guardian view on dash for shale gas | gu.com/p/4vaty 38 minutes ago
- @eco_network thanks for sharing RT 1 hour ago
- @KBtribechat: you too!! #KBtribechat @RigginsConst @jrowland777 @fairsnape @Marilyn_Russell @CRHomeDesign Here’s to a productive week! 1 hour ago
- @CalibreSimon thanks for sharing Simon 1 hour ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: For you @cibse @JSG2050? Education + #builtenvironment #sustldrconv ow.ly/i/6n4rN w' @classofyourown @fairsnape … 1 hour ago