Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @TheOutdoorTimes: Excellent interview with @GeorgeMonbiot on #Rewilding transitionnetwork.org/blogs/rob-hopk… via @transitiontowns 4 hours ago
- Great opportunities for SME's to enter the circular economy space ubm.io/1pAb2uQ via @resource_event 4 hours ago
- Embedding #BIM into the fabric of #sustainability: wp.me/p1gC6-16z 4 hours ago
- RT @RamonArratia: Get the facts. Think global. Be more radical - ow.ly/AVYdv < Great #susty message to the business world via @G… 4 hours ago
- RT @ThirlwallAssoc: I do the same! RT @fairsnape: A favourite twitter recipe wp.me/p1gC6-17Z 4 hours ago