About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Craig Scott @leedsmet delivering final #pechakucha on new Architect student Project Office #gvis2013 2 hours ago
- “Dear Sir, We have no idea what is in our product. Hope this helps” @AlexWhitcroft experience on red list materials info chasing #gvis2013 2 hours ago
- First pecha kucha from @AlexWhitcroft at #gvis2013 talking not only human health but Environmental Health when designing bldgs 2 hours ago
- RT @charlesross: #gvis2013 Great report form Oregon's living building in the desert mlvidas.com/about; overall - keep it simple & dur… 2 hours ago
- Success on Desert Rain and all @livingbuilding @livingbldgUK projects - Keep it simple and work collaboratively ML Vidas at #gvis2013 3 hours ago