About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Restorative #Sustainability: from how much can we get for how little we give? to how much can we give for all we get? theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 21 hours ago
- I'm at Coffee#1 - @coffeenumber1 (Keynsham, North Somerset) 4sq.com/19oBZVx 1 day ago
- Wind turbines trash the landscape for the benefit of billionaires | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/3yxya/tf (via @guardianeco) 2 days ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This man thinks he can 3-D print an entire house. f-st.co/JOoGaLQ http://t.co/XPTbPfDekC 2 days ago
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: innovation
Our PPP Publication, “Towards New Innovative Collaborations” was recently released and available via Amazon. Starting with a fabulous quote from Hannah Jones at Nike: ” innovations required to create the future won’t come from a single source. Not from science. Not … Continue reading
This free ebook from Guardian Sustainability Business contains excellent, innovative and inspiring case studies that should be read by directors, senior and sustainability managers across construction. “At a time when multiple social, environmental and economic challenges face the world, instances of true leadership … Continue reading
For PQQ responses to have chance of success they need to address the requirements and aspirations of the client and project. They also need to differentiate from the competition. So when a client organisation presents on how to differentiate at … Continue reading