Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @ThirlwallAssoc: @fairsnape @joconfino @GuardianSustBiz best speaker on natural capital is Professor Paul Ekin @UCLCBER Great insight in… 1 hour ago
- MT @SuButcher: ... don't forget to ask your manufacturer contacts to take the @BIM4M2 survey at bit.ly/1rOeQJL 3 hours ago
- RT @lucymarcus: UK to allow driverless cars on public roads bbc.in/1ppFDIN 3 hours ago
- RT @joconfino: Join me and experts on #NaturalCapital for Q&A tomorrow 12pm BST. Post questions @GuardianSustBiz using #askGSB http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- @MunishDatta @H_S_E also need to focus on #wellness re site facilities, site offices as we do for bldg design bit.ly/1rOeK4X 3 hours ago