Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @Telegraph: Kate Bush: first woman with eight albums in the top 40 chart at the same time bit.ly/1wXBuT3 10 hours ago
- @bps_eco not really, I was providing QA/Env/Sust support @CalibreSimon @VIVentures @shaynekori 12 hours ago
- @bps_eco yes, mid 90‘s? I was with Mowlem at the time on a joint bid I recall @CalibreSimon @VIVentures @shaynekori 12 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon shame indeed - worked on early Earth Centre version 1 many moons ago @bps_eco @VIVentures @shaynekori 15 hours ago
- @AlanG1962 being overtaken wouldn't have happened if I wasn't holding phone of course!! @AndyButterfield @CalibreSimon @TaigaCompany 15 hours ago