About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @lizmale: Waste reduction & resource efficiency plans published by Govt: bit.ly/1bG16Hu #sustainability 5 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon Morning Simon thanks for all those RT's and comments yesterday! 5 hours ago
- Who will you nominate?: Brightest & Greenest #greenbuild on twitter bit.ly/1jHwkS6 #BrightestGreenest50 via @C21EXPO_EUROPE 5 hours ago
- @ElrondBurrell Morning Elrond, just finalising details - will ensure you are on list 5 hours ago
- @NeilGSwift Morning Neil, just finalising details - will ensure you are on list 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jeffrey Swartz
“suddenly the air smells much greener now” Listening to ‘These Streets’, lyrics by Paolo Nutini summed up the brilliant, inspiring Green Vision conference in Leeds – exploring CSR within the built environment. A mix of talks, presentations, round table discussions … Continue reading