Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @KayakMediaTweet @PeggyatKC @AndreaLearned re behaviour seen this? architecture.com/RIBA/Contactus… 2 hours ago
- RT @BrainyToolBox: A growing health and safety challenge is not physical but mental and emotional #healthandsafety 2 hours ago
- RT @AndreaLearned: Next month, I will be live from the "floor" of @sxsweco for a few quick mini-chats. Stay tuned #sustldrconv 4 hours ago
- RT @TCInnovator: @AndreaLearned #sustldrconv participation has increased desire to be more active & introduced me to like-minded sust ldrs! 4 hours ago
- Ah, Where did the 60mins go? A huge thanks to @TCInnovator for your time and to all who engaged with #sustldrconv this evening - thanks 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jetson Green
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading