Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Worrying? @2degreesKennett grocery stores + Green Globes cert bit.ly/1zC7j1K > see washex.am/1zC7j1M @sierraclub @Greenpeace 1 hour ago
- Still alternative? On my blog: So, the CAT @centre_alt_tech is 40 years old! Early memories, influence + comments bit.ly/1zC66aP 1 hour ago
- Almost 1 million m3 illegal timber imported into UK last year. How much was used in construction? On your project? bit.ly/1sai353 1 hour ago
- A new context for innovation: Frugal innovation can save the world | Wired | buff.ly/1rUZQtF 4 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: Eric Pickles actions show he is no more than a petty dictator | Damian Carrington flip.it/2qjCi 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jetson Green
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading