Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- .@CradleToCradle Institute Receives Funding for Online Ed Program for Product Designers sbshare.co/1j7X9LP via @SustainBrands 8 hours ago
- Marc Kushner: Bringing Architecture Into The Social Age klou.tt/fv163bu9j9dl 13 hours ago
- Magical Realism: RIP Gabriel Garcia Marquez m.huffpost.com/us/entry/51701… 100 Years of Solitude, simply the greatest of storytelling? 2 days ago
- @AlanG1962 @TaigaCompany @CalibreSimon @AndyButterfield wondering where our next cycle adventure will take us! http://t.co/FD1L4ND4HL 2 days ago
- I'm at Glenisle Hotel Isle of Arran (Isle of Arran, Scotland) 4sq.com/1kF63EE 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Jetson Green
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading