Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Agree! Absolute must watch MT @MelissaSterry: Aral Balkan nails why I avoid #Facebook bit.ly/1opSWWi Thank you for brilliance @aral 3 hours ago
- @3BLMedia that's #3BLChat of course! 5 hours ago
- Tuning into @3BLMedia - late, but scanning back through chat looks like great comments and insights ... 5 hours ago
- RT @AndreaLearned: So looking fwd to 9.2.14 #sustldrconv chat w @TCInnovator of @BalfourBeatty (& co-host @fairsnape) http://t.co/dmykO8DO2… 5 hours ago
- RT @ArupGroup: Can a building mirror nature & mimic the structure of swaying reeds? Meet the Hong Kong Opus: bit.ly/1mOPaGo http://… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jetson Green
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading