About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @livingbuilding: Congratulations to project team @BullittCenter Engineering News-Record's 2013 Best of Best Green fb.me/18KOqwNh6 6 hours ago
- RT @DesigningB: Fascinating new article about open-book accounting in construction contracts. designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Open_book… 14 hours ago
- In our Time @BBCRadio4 discussing #complexity thinking bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03… understanding sustainability, cities, health, management .. 16 hours ago
- Energy retrofits could save UK businesses £3bn to £5bn a year according to @carbontrust ow.ly/rNnJe via @MunishDatta 16 hours ago
- RT @fromthegardenof: in case you missed any of @Green_Science 6 short classes on chemicals of concern, they are all now online: http://t.co… 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: JUST
My understanding of BIM is that it is another important step on the built environments journey of improvement, integrated approaches and increased collaborative working. I find it rather disappointing then to see concepts of Green BIM or Sustainable BIM emerging. … Continue reading
Increasingly we hear more and more on emerging sustainable, responsible, collaborative economies. For example: Patagonia, following on from Chouinard’s Responsible Business have launched their Responsible Economy initiative, and wisely, not having the answers shape the programme with the mission to … Continue reading
Taking built environment sustainability deeper into the responsibility agenda, the International Living Future Institute are launching (Oct 2013) a new and important transparency initiative for the built environment to sit along side the Living Building Challenge and Declare. Just will … Continue reading