Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @ThirlwallAssoc true, nature itself is positive. But, 'do no harm' is not sustainable, need restorative do more good approach #NatCapital 21 minutes ago
- Thanks, appreciated! MT @cesarabeid @Be2awards you guys have sure done fantastic job. Looking forward to what’s to come > @eepaul @be2camp 40 minutes ago
- @Helen_S_L no prob, wondered if you / LEP had picked up on it? 1 hour ago
- #fracking Nat Air Traffic objects to Lancs #Cuadrilla app on air safety bit.ly/1ob8e0F via @juliewassmer @guardianeco cc @Helen_S_L 1 hour ago
- #Wellness and #happiness - the next #CSR @frontier for built environment … goo.gl/Sj86zP 1 hour ago