Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @WalderWit: @randydeutsch @ElrondBurrell @finith BIM is also about the construction professions actually talking to one another. 3 hours ago
- Ah, head to head with @AndyButterfield on first morning of @GreenbuildExpo greenbuildexpo.co.uk 4 hours ago
- RT @GreenbuildExpo: Register for the #GreenbuildExpo here registration.n200.com/survey/03y69ej… #Sustainable #Building 4 hours ago
- Green Revolutionary Engineering buff.ly/1gdwzDo #fairsnapeblog 8 hours ago
- Complacent construction in vicious circle of poor training investement @denisechevin bit.ly/1bR6Lx9 v @MunishDatta cc @CalibreSimon 8 hours ago