Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Five things our Qhubeka Buffalo bicycles do: flip.it/hbBTg RT @Qhubeka 3 hours ago
- @TaigaCompany @CalibreSimon @AlanG1962 at 4x normal speed car looked v fast! Image stable for handheld, will mount and explore further! 8 hours ago
- ... if bikes parked in car lanes ... flip.it/UO6Ic #flipit #cycle 8 hours ago
- RT @SvHensman: Escher's "Relativity" made with #LEGO by Andrew Lipson bit.ly/1pqGVpv http://t.co/WTwhtkzwOm 12 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon @TaigaCompany @AlanG1962 attempt with Hyperlapse on handheld iPhone: Grizedale, fav local road stretch youtu.be/iY57IF8GPt4 15 hours ago