Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @Meme_Cloud yep that’s correct ‘social media meets sustainability’ is the theme! 1 hour ago
- . @CaseyRutland @SuButcher I used #ukbimcrew as leading eg of 'connected digital community of practice' in recent academic editorial 3 hours ago
- RT @ThirlwallAssoc: Internet of Things is Not about Refrigerators. Cisco CIO Rebecca Jacoby explains the Internet of Things http://t.co/r4d… 3 hours ago
- Fairsnape Weekly Update is out! paper.li/fairsnape/1310… Stories via @GreenSpecUK @SarahCary 5 hours ago
- MT @EDGE_CONDITION @Meme_Cloud on kerb of architecture + landscape in 'BEYOND THE GREENWASH' bit.ly/1f6DLU7 cc @ThirlwallAssoc 8 hours ago