Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Men invited to make a change: @EmWatson UN #HeForShe speech buff.ly/1uBeDqY Gender equality #humanrights 4 hours ago
- Tim Cook calls new Apple HQ "the greenest building on the planet" It's not. @lloydalter bit.ly/1ynIrNW 4 hours ago
- RT @DIEMLtd: Looking forward on giving a talk about changes to the #ISO14001 & #ISO9001 to @CELancashire today in #Preston with @fairsnape 5 hours ago
- RT @eddix0n: Timber reuse/recycling at 5 @BroadgateLondon saved 117t CO2 @BritishLandCR @SarahCary @alisonkingbl @jamesgoodfellow http://t… 13 hours ago
- Google evaluates decisions for workplaces thru lens of values for health, user experience #sustainability lnkd.in/bAd-CTV 16 hours ago