Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @elainecohen: eat ice cream while u tweet = tweet faster RT @Solidaridadnetw: #3blchat Thank you all for this wonderful conversation it'… 24 minutes ago
- Industry has to change attitudes to avoid losing a generation of engineers @CalibreSimon portfolio.cpl.co.uk/CIBSE/201409/o… via @JSG2050 @CIBSEJournal 3 hours ago
- Green must diversify or die buff.ly/1qjNCJj buff.ly/1qjNERl @grist via @AndreaLearned 5 hours ago
- 12 Industry Leaders Unveil Methodology for Assessing Social Impacts of Products buff.ly/1qVuBJt via @SustainBrands 6 hours ago
- RT @vicki572: thanks for the credit @fairsnape! @caseyrutland: martin is continuing to champion #sustainaBIMity :) 6 hours ago