About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @CalibreSimon: Cracking #Storify by @fairsnape while @charlesross sums up value of #Gvis2013 in the first tweet! << thanks Simon 1 hour ago
- @ElrondBurrell DM me with contact details and I will call Monday if that works for you? 2 hours ago
- RT @brennadavis7: @AndreaLearned @fairsnape What an important topic. Thank you for leading the discussion! << pleasure, thanks for sharing 2 hours ago
- Looking forward to a days presentation and interview skills workshop in the NE 2 hours ago
- RT @DesigningB: @CalibreSimon great blog post - interestingly we find 40% of our traffic is from outside UK. In UK we are too used to payin… 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mal Burns
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading