Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @carbonsaveruk: Love a bit of geodesic glulam structure #crossrail shame we couldnt do it here in UK. 46 minutes ago
- MT @austria_in_UK: BBC 2: Austrian company, Wiehag, talking about their work on Crossrail project bit.ly/1AzPkKI 52 minutes ago
- Want to know more about #biophilic design? Cheat sheet: bit.ly/1AzOP3l via @arichane #GLUMAC #biophilia #cityclubLA #BillBrowning 54 minutes ago
- RT @lizmale: RT @philbrown2102: Trade body #Accord accuses government of abandoning #sustainability - Timber Expo timber-expo.co.uk/media/industry… … 1 hour ago
- @bertzethof thanks for sharing, appreciated! 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: MellaniuM
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading