Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- MT @EDGE_CONDITION @Meme_Cloud on kerb of architecture + landscape in 'BEYOND THE GREENWASH' bit.ly/1f6DLU7 cc @ThirlwallAssoc 2 hours ago
- RT @carltonreid: What would car journeys be like if roads were run by cycle path designers? bit.ly/1nIfjYJ < Fun! 3 hours ago
- Why #EXPOC21 @is an important event for built environment #sustainability @and one… goo.gl/yb5Ojr 3 hours ago
- @PetraKuenkel wonder if you saw my blog post: bit.ly/1jnmXGD @thoughtstream @legoviews @EITIorg @ZenergyUnltd @TSBMBA @melissaomara 3 hours ago
- Collective Leadership has a shiny new website: bit.ly/1nIewa8 Get inspired! via @PetraKuenkel 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: MellaniuM
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading