Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Fairsnape Weekly Update is out! paper.li/fairsnape/1310… Stories via @pv_techjohn 11 minutes ago
- @AlanG1962 @CalibreSimon @TaigaCompany @AndyButterfield @GuardianSustBiz agree but check out @VAUDE_sport #bluesign bit.ly/1nkktwn 1 hour ago
- RT @Meme_Cloud: But why are @Sainsburys condoning the production of so much food waste, you can power a building???! technology4change.com/article.jsp?id… 1 hour ago
- RT @UKGBC: From yesterday - Europe proposes 30% energy efficiency target by 2030, with comment from @JCDrinkwater bit.ly/1qC4oVS 2 hours ago
- Connecting the Unconnected for social good - #CSR & the Internet of Everything buff.ly/1peJ9D0 via @CiscoCSR @GridConnect 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: MellaniuM
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading