Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @AmanSinghCSR way to go - congrats Aman @EdelmanPR 2 hours ago
- What to do when there is no more to take in the Take Make Dump linear model - go #circulareconomy or mine the moon? bit.ly/1qx4LyT 2 hours ago
- Styrene likely carcinogen say experts. So how fast are co's phasing out of food containers? bit.ly/1qx46h1 via @GuardianSustBiz 2 hours ago
- The @thenorthface + @Patagonia duel over #CSR standards for ethical duck down @MarcGunther in @GuardianSustBiz bit.ly/1vRNgu1 3 hours ago
- @AmanSinghCSR Q: Does @Heinkencorp monitor transport and travel CO2 of resources / people? Any targets, trends? #BABF 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: MellaniuM
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading