Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- I'm at Preston Bus Station (Preston, Lancashire) [pic]: 4sq.com/1ecLEkr 15 hours ago
- “Women key in #sustainability” #womensday from Integral Group book ‘Revolutionary Engineering’ … goo.gl/TZEXKQ 17 hours ago
- Celebrate Int Women’s Day we’ve compiled list of 20 #women tweeting #sustainability & #csr gu.com/p/3eat2/tw #IWD via @GuardianSustBiz 17 hours ago
- @gothamCulture @Inc Employee Engagement (Infographic) bit.ly/1duUHQV < Great - do you Zapp or Sapp energy? goodreads.com/book/show/8753… 20 hours ago
- Another great chat with @AndreaLearned - watch this space for awesome upcoming #sustldrconv news ... 1 day ago
Tag Archives: MellaniuM
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading