Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Greenest Government Ever given red card for efforts to cut air pollution, protect wildlife, prevent flooding, by MPs gu.com/p/4xth4 4 hours ago
- Buildings encouraging collaboration RT @lucymarcus: Death of the desk: architects shaping offices of the future bit.ly/1t3Qon0 9 hours ago
- @WayneVisser thanks for RT - a good article - look forward to next part on green chemicals! 9 hours ago
- Why @livingbuilding Red List approach key: RT @guardianeco Why banning dangerous chemicals is not enough bit.ly/1seANNg @WayneVisser 10 hours ago
- Sorry, if your building wastes energy it’s not futuristic no matter what shape / color. We’re in 21st Century folks @AlexSteffen via @jodiem 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: MellaniuM
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading