About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Have we wasted a good crisis? Are you running on Square Wheels? wp.me/p1gC6-VK #construction 6 hours ago
- MT @AndreaLearned: Give yourself permission to be discovered | MT @thoughtleadrlab Roadblocks to Thought Leadership ht.ly/rsq2C 6 hours ago
- RT @GuardianSustBiz: We need the courage to recognise that old economic models cannot simply be given a circular economy makeover: http://t… 7 hours ago
- Brilliant from @wearewildthing: 'Instead of buying a boring old iPad for Christmas, get a stick' gu.com/p/3kp3m/tw via @guardian 17 hours ago
- Good to hear Blake Poland use Transition Town movement as example of social move toward equitable and resilient #sustainability 21 hours ago