About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Call for nominations: Brightest & Greenest #greenbuild on twitter bit.ly/1jHwkS6 #BrightestGreenest50 via @C21EXPO_EUROPE 2 hours ago
- The UK demolition sector's failure to respond to economic upturn will cost it dearly: ow.ly/rCoM6 via @demolitionnews: 3 hours ago
- RT @C21EXPO_EUROPE: Join us this evening at 8pm CET at #expoc21chat for a discussion on the health of the green build across Europe with @W… 3 hours ago
- RT @arijameiers: Green Build across Europe @fairsnape @WorldGBC_Europe #ExpoC21 ec.europa.eu/enterprise/new… 5 hours ago
- RT @TaigaCompany: LED Lighting Deal will make British Car Parks Save Money at No Cost - bit.ly/18o7uPb 5 hours ago