About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Green Build across Europe - Join me in conversation with @WorldGBC_Europe tomorrow 7UK 8CET on #ExpoC21chat 6 hours ago
- Fairsnape Weekly Update is out! paper.li/fairsnape/1310… Stories via @JessicaBG 7 hours ago
- Big business applies #GreenDeal for homeworkers’ homes bit.ly/J5n3ph (via @Building4change) (via @lizmale) 14 hours ago
- Restorative #Sustainability: from how much can we get for how little we give? to how much can we give for all we get? theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 1 day ago
- I'm at Coffee#1 - @coffeenumber1 (Keynsham, North Somerset) 4sq.com/19oBZVx 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Pam Broviak
Last nights Lancashire Built Environment’s Pecha Kucha evening exploring the theme of affordability or sustainability mentioned the sustainability standards and codes more than once. Listening to the other presentations brought back two items which I feel need much more publicity. … Continue reading
With three days to go. this post looks at one of the streams at be2camp. collaborating with web2. More information and details of registration (its free to register) can be found at http://www.be2camp.com From mid morning through to the close … Continue reading
With only four days until be2camp meets in London, this blog over the next few days will feature updates of what you can expect, and profile some of the events, speakers, and our sponsors. More information and details of registration … Continue reading