About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @CalibreSimon: Cracking #Storify by @fairsnape while @charlesross sums up value of #Gvis2013 in the first tweet! << thanks Simon 1 hour ago
- @ElrondBurrell DM me with contact details and I will call Monday if that works for you? 1 hour ago
- RT @brennadavis7: @AndreaLearned @fairsnape What an important topic. Thank you for leading the discussion! << pleasure, thanks for sharing 1 hour ago
- Looking forward to a days presentation and interview skills workshop in the NE 1 hour ago
- RT @DesigningB: @CalibreSimon great blog post - interestingly we find 40% of our traffic is from outside UK. In UK we are too used to payin… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: PDCA
I see Harvard University are initiating a Digital Problem Solving programme for the digital age. The Digital Problem-Solving Initiative (DPSI) at Harvard University is an innovative and collaborative project piloted in Fall 2013 that brings together interested students, faculty, fellows, … Continue reading →