About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Are there just too many product green lists and rating systems? #gvis2013 40 minutes ago
- Healthy v Toxic building material discussion in the round table at #GVis2013 “Where did the people go”? 46 minutes ago
- Wood - natures stroke of genius YouTube shown by Andrew Carpenter #gvis2013 59 minutes ago
- Andrew Carpenter @STATimber recommends checking out AIMS4 aimc4.com #GVis2013 1 hour ago
- RT @EEPaul: Watching Andrew Carpenter of @STAtimber talking at #GVis2013. Thinks #bim enables collaborative working. IMHO: can't BIM withou… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Pro Work
The inaugural Centre for Facilities Management Second Life (SL) seminar took place today, Wednesday April 2nd 2008. The seminar, facilitated by Martin Brown, (aka Brand Woodin in SL) focused on Sustainable FM, but also referred to the developing research area … Continue reading