About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- "Second annual Rising Star Award announced" feedly.com/k/J7dLZj in memory of @melstarrs via @EEPaul 1 hour ago
- RT @EEPaul: "Are you running on Square Wheels?" feedly.com/k/J7eJ7V @fairsnape blog post with great analogy << Thanks Paul 1 hour ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: Just caught up with today's #GVis2013 - well worth it! Great points and useful info :-) << Thanks Simon! 1 hour ago
- Good to talk Sustainability post #gvis2013 over a pint at the Town Hall with @AlexWhitcroft @charlesross @asbp_uk and others 5 hours ago
- Craig Scott @leedsmet delivering final #pechakucha on new Architect student Project Office #gvis2013 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Public Private Partnerships
Our PPP Publication, “Towards New Innovative Collaborations” was recently released and available via Amazon. Starting with a fabulous quote from Hannah Jones at Nike: ” innovations required to create the future won’t come from a single source. Not from science. Not … Continue reading