About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- First pecha kucha from @AlexWhitcroft at #gvis2013 talking not only human health but Environmental Health when designing bldgs 1 hour ago
- RT @charlesross: #gvis2013 Great report form Oregon's living building in the desert mlvidas.com/about; overall - keep it simple & dur… 1 hour ago
- Success on Desert Rain and all @livingbuilding @livingbldgUK projects - Keep it simple and work collaboratively ML Vidas at #gvis2013 1 hour ago
- Physical health and well being - what else are (domestic) buildings for? ML Vidas at #GVis2013 1 hour ago
- ML Vidas talking through each @livingbuilding petal and application to the Desert Rain project at #Gvis2013 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: ray anderson
“suddenly the air smells much greener now” Listening to ‘These Streets’, lyrics by Paolo Nutini summed up the brilliant, inspiring Green Vision conference in Leeds – exploring CSR within the built environment. A mix of talks, presentations, round table discussions … Continue reading