About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Andrew Carpenter @STATimber recommends checking out AIMS4 aimc4.com #GVis2013 3 minutes ago
- RT @EEPaul: Watching Andrew Carpenter of @STAtimber talking at #GVis2013. Thinks #bim enables collaborative working. IMHO: can't BIM withou… 6 minutes ago
- Is there really no Timber Frame elements within the SPONS QS bible? @STAtimber #GVis2013 6 minutes ago
- Andrew Carpenter @STATimber talking health benefits of Timber, not least that good wood encourages us to feel & touch #GVis2013 #biophilia 9 minutes ago
- Timber is probably most sustainable & renewable material available - but too often used with other toxic materials in buildings? #GVis2013 11 minutes ago
Tag Archives: RIBApedia
The UK Green Building Council (UK-GBC) has announced the panel of experts that will shape the Code for Sustainable Buildings to complement the government’s consultation on its target to make all new buildings zero-carbon from 2019. The task group comprises: • Bill … Continue reading