Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Social value: a sustainability buzzword without a meaning? buff.ly/1p95hP3 58 minutes ago
- Why does Social Media leave boards cold? | bdlive.co.za/life/gadgets/2… | #board #corpgov #leadership via @TheBoard_co @ToGovern 1 hour ago
- RT @guardianeco: Is a Tea Party movement about to kick off in Britain? | George Monbiot buff.ly/1wYS27R 2 hours ago
- RT @lucymarcus: EU commissioners meet to agree 2030 energy savings target amid serious disagreement about how ambitious it should be http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @storyofstuff: Bikesurf! Open-source bike-sharing. What a cool concept! bit.ly/1mApwUk ow.ly/i/6jsju h/t @Shareable 10 hours ago