Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs the Climate by @NaomiAKlein (Review) #peoplesclimate gu.com/p/4xt38 7 hours ago
- RT @coffeehopper: Here it is…! Our little V60 Brew Guide Film: "Coffee Break with Dan" If this doesn't go viral - I'll eat my apron! https:… 1 day ago
- Three ways to build deep public support on climate change lnkd.in/b56pF8b 1 day ago
- Photo tips for beginners, learning from Edwin Smith: take better photos of buildings ow.ly/BGfXh via @RIBA @openhouselondon 1 day ago
- Big corporates leading the way on climate change with carbon pricing buff.ly/1r8lLLb 1 day ago