Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @wearewoodhouse also @C21EXPO_EUROPE Greenbuild #EXPOC21 May bit.ly/1liZeuk @dr_rick @WorldCitiesNet @thomaswensma @CircularEcology 14 hours ago
- @greenmodernkits sounds good! Does solar provide all your energy? 14 hours ago
- @wearewoodhouse will you be at @GreenbuildExpo in May - if so would be good to say hi! @thomaswensma @dr_rick @CircularEcology 14 hours ago
- @greenmodernkits thanks for RT - hope all good with you in the prefab? 14 hours ago
- cc @classofyourown @_lauramulligan_ Why teachers need to connect blog.remind101.com/why-teachers-s… < Ali, speak tmrw pm or Fri? 14 hours ago