Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- If an illegal logger fells a tree in a rainforest, does anybody else hear it? Device made of old smartphones might buff.ly/1rtv1si 1 hour ago
- Fracking push gets go-ahead across UK as ministers tighten safeguards buff.ly/1nOB2A6 2 hours ago
- @Kobson3 hi, relevance, engaging, evidence, storytelling, teamwork, passion, rehearsed ... 11 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon good to hear Simon! @AlanG1962 @AndyButterfield 11 hours ago
- RT @SuButcher: Of course what we do in twitter is relevant @NatSchooler; it indicates what attitude we have to other peoples personal space… 12 hours ago