Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Starwatch: The August night sky klou.tt/135p3ts7e2ekf 1 hour ago
- What a carbon neutral, zero energy, zero water & zero waste blding looks like. bit.ly/1l9uMie bit.ly/1l9uNTv via @ArupGroup 2 hours ago
- Richard Branson: Why being mean won’t get you far in business klou.tt/1xgfvpj3b0k8u 5 hours ago
- Home Offices and Workstations buff.ly/1nVQ2fH MT @KBtribechat #KBtribechat Wed July 30 7pm BST 5 hours ago
- @edwrdmrphy8 pity, but hope you help share the chat? @CalibreSimon @carbonsaveruk @classofyourown @AndreaLearned 6 hours ago