Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @2degreesnetwork: Bonjour! Read 7 stats on how GHG #emissions are managed by french companies - bit.ly/1nZpw0r | @MarionDupont #… 13 minutes ago
- Great Thanks MT @AndreaLearned @TaigaCompany @MarionDupont Making sure you saw: ht.ly/zACcy #bikelove cc @CalibreSimon @AlanG1962 16 minutes ago
- @borntobuilduk will do! Hope you can join our #sustldrconv twitter conversation on 5th Aug? http://t.co/i2SuTtpiap 5 hours ago
- @wes_beau heard similar but excuse was too busy getting this framework awarded! 7 hours ago
- RT @lizmale: Voucher scam may be behind sudden closure of #GreenDeal fund? yougen.co.uk/blog-entry/243… 7 hours ago