Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @GuardianSustBiz #material #science list ow.ly/uudd5 - suggest to add @MelissaSterry @fromthegardenof @HPDstandard @JanineBenyus 35 minutes ago
- @dMASS_net @robinbrittain @richdeaville @sustainableuni1 @clairecke @Sustainia thanks for RT and comments 1 hour ago
- Well done Sarah! RT @SarahCary: We made it! #cycletoMIPIM thanks to all our sponsors for @coram http://t.co/tZfk0dEcCf 1 hour ago
- @classofyourown quieter week comm 24th march if you're around Lancs? #getcoffee @CalibreSimon 14 hours ago
- Some genuinely stunning good news from the first 8 months at the Bullitt Center. solartoday.org/2014/03/living… (via @Denis__Hayes) 15 hours ago