About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Restorative #Sustainability: from how much can we get for how little we give? to how much can we give for all we get? theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 19 hours ago
- I'm at Coffee#1 - @coffeenumber1 (Keynsham, North Somerset) 4sq.com/19oBZVx 1 day ago
- Wind turbines trash the landscape for the benefit of billionaires | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/3yxya/tf (via @guardianeco) 2 days ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This man thinks he can 3-D print an entire house. f-st.co/JOoGaLQ http://t.co/XPTbPfDekC 2 days ago
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Sustainable FM
It’s 1992, five years after the Brundtland Commission launched the now well accepted Sustainable Development definition. Heads of State and environmentalists convened in Rio to agree, or attempt to agree, a strategy to implement the sustainable definition globally. At that … Continue reading
The inaugural Centre for Facilities Management Second Life (SL) seminar took place today, Wednesday April 2nd 2008. The seminar, facilitated by Martin Brown, (aka Brand Woodin in SL) focused on Sustainable FM, but also referred to the developing research area … Continue reading