About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Join us in two hours for #ExpoC21Chat with @WorldGBC_Europe discussing Green Build 24 minutes ago
- Useful definitions for sustainable building? Vote #SGDebate saint-gobain-debates.co.uk/current-debate/ via @DougKingConsul 4 hours ago
- Call for nominations: Brightest & Greenest #greenbuild on twitter bit.ly/1jHwkS6 #BrightestGreenest50 via @C21EXPO_EUROPE 6 hours ago
- The UK demolition sector's failure to respond to economic upturn will cost it dearly: ow.ly/rCoM6 via @demolitionnews: 7 hours ago
- RT @C21EXPO_EUROPE: Join us this evening at 8pm CET at #expoc21chat for a discussion on the health of the green build across Europe with @W… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Sustainable Leadership Conversation
Over the last year or so we have seen growth and a big change in attitudes to social media, with perhaps in twitter particular, now an accepted element in today’s communication mix. Those who a few years back were adamantly … Continue reading →
Since TQM days, the EFQM has remained my go-to framework for understanding organisational approaches, practices and performance. Of the nine criteria, Leadership has always presented a challenge to those leaders not directly engaged and driving the organisations policies and strategies: How Leaders … Continue reading →