Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- MT @MunishDatta Skyscraper builds itself converting air pollutants in2 bldg material bit.ly/1ifan8z bit.ly/1ifaoJw 2 hours ago
- @Britt_W thanks, trust all well with you? 2 hours ago
- RT @Zerochamp: Scandinavian movement to boycott men-only event panels for media confs tackanej.se/men-say-no-tha… We should probably follow suit 2 hours ago
- RT @ElrondBurrell: Is this the face of #BIM (or construction industry?) in the UK? 80% white men in suits, 65% Baby Boomers? #BSL2014 http:… 2 hours ago
- Earthday 2015 should focus on tomorrow's bottom line valuing #naturalcapital flip.it/tiRwL #earthday via @HuffingtonPost 19 hours ago