Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Great coffee! (@ Debbies Minimarket) 4sq.com/1m6Il45 http://t.co/iMUvDWwkWA 19 hours ago
- I'm at Ardrossan Ferry Terminal (Ardrossan, North Ayrshire) 4sq.com/1guZQ9H http://t.co/Sl58RBfXDf 1 day ago
- IPCC climate change report: averting catastrophe is eminently affordable buff.ly/1igTCy4 via @guardian #IPCC 2 days ago
- @CalibreSimon @TaigaCompany @andrealearned @AlanG1962 Plan crazy ambitious bike epic from comfort of your smartphone flip.it/Knwce 2 days ago
- @ToGovern @gianna212 @WorthWild_LLC @EconImpact @greggcstevens @IntellisysUK thanks for RT's and comments 3 days ago