Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- RT @groughmag: Sir @ChrisBonington to repeat #OldManofHoy climb, aged 80 bit.ly/1n769DA #mountaineering via @maryinnov_ex 9 hours ago
- RT @AndreaLearned: New @GreenCanopyInc post: Yes, #Building #Green Does Cost More ht.ly/Aux7C | But our homes cost less to OWN. … 9 hours ago
- @ThirlwallAssoc @RobertsonGroup thats the @be2camp venue sorted then :) 9 hours ago
- MT @ThirlwallAssoc @CNplus -@RobertsonGroup to build £100m Macallan whisky distillery bit.ly/1n730DL bit.ly/1n72Zji 9 hours ago
- @applegraft photos? 10 hours ago