Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- Leaders in #sustainability and #wellness, @WebcorBuilders and @DelosLiving form strategic partnership lnkd.in/bkm7nhh 10 hours ago
- RT @ericcoreyfreed Got to chat with the brilliant @fairsnape about @livingbuilding in UK < thanks Eric! good to talk, exciting times ahead! 11 hours ago
- Greenest Government Ever given red card for efforts to cut air pollution, protect wildlife, prevent flooding, by MPs gu.com/p/4xth4 16 hours ago
- Buildings encouraging collaboration RT @lucymarcus: Death of the desk: architects shaping offices of the future bit.ly/1t3Qon0 21 hours ago
- @WayneVisser thanks for RT - a good article - look forward to next part on green chemicals! 21 hours ago