Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- I'm at Preston Bus Station (Preston, Lancashire) [pic]: 4sq.com/1ecLEkr 9 hours ago
- “Women key in #sustainability” #womensday from Integral Group book ‘Revolutionary Engineering’ … goo.gl/TZEXKQ 10 hours ago
- Celebrate Int Women’s Day we’ve compiled list of 20 #women tweeting #sustainability & #csr gu.com/p/3eat2/tw #IWD via @GuardianSustBiz 10 hours ago
- @gothamCulture @Inc Employee Engagement (Infographic) bit.ly/1duUHQV < Great - do you Zapp or Sapp energy? goodreads.com/book/show/8753… 13 hours ago
- Another great chat with @AndreaLearned - watch this space for awesome upcoming #sustldrconv news ... 1 day ago
Tag Archives: thinkzero
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading