Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- #Be2campOxon 2014 Didcot - Tickets go on sale 1st Sept bit.ly/1lvsKij via @ThirlwallAssoc 20 minutes ago
- Is E.O. Wilson’s plan for saving the planet crazy or genius? buff.ly/1pfQxmT via @SmithsonianMag + @livingarchitect 1 hour ago
- MT @AmanSinghCSR Locally sourcing, opportunities & roadblocks: @NickAster and I chatting live w/ @HEINEKENCorp 08/27 4pm UK #Babf 2 hours ago
- RT @ZEROFIFTYWORLD: Lovely animated illustration buff.ly/1AT2pOm demonstrating worldwide problem #waterusage buff.ly/1AT2odv 2 hours ago
- @angelabradyRIBA indeed, gives evidence to the more compelling reasons to reduce CO2 - health! @inhabitat 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: thinkzero
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading