Search this blog
About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
about martin brown
Freelance built environment improvement consultant and advocate, with a real passion for doing more good, not just less bad. Insprations cover social media, sustainability, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, biophillia, natural environment, CSR, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise, living building challenge ... and so much more
- @whatboxyork @CChrissi @UWEArchBuiltEnv thanks for RT's 7 hours ago
- @TTBolton no problem - it’s possible! Can explain more on Living Building Challenge, + great affinity with transition thinking @livingbldgUK 7 hours ago
- @toineschoutens thanks for invite, interesting! @brainytoolbox 7 hours ago
- MT @CalibreSimon: Excellent @carbonsaveruk; don’t just listen, #sustldrconv better if involved! @edwrdmrphy8 @classofyourown @AndreaLearned 7 hours ago
- Fascinating! MT @SP_Townsend: 5 weeks into #PlaceLightFirst challenge: concept bit.ly/1qhbUAV @ArchitectsJrnal @iGuzziniUK 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: thinkzero
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading