About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- Great Green Vision event today - follow via #GVis2013 and live stream at be2camp.com/page/green-vis… 50 minutes ago
- MT @asbp_uk: Our Simon Corbey @lowcarbonsimon & Gary Newman are looking forward to the Green Vision #GVis2013 #ASBPevent today 4 hours ago
- @StevenBorncamp always a pleasure :) #Expoc21chat 16 hours ago
- 18 Green Building Councils now joining #expoc21 with Austria and Russia joining today! #expoc21chat via @StevenBorncamp 16 hours ago
- A huge thank you to Dominika Czerwinska from @WorldGBC_Europe and to all in joining us at #ExpoC21chat + apols for connectivity issues :( 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: thinkzero
One of the potentially more powerful influences that could shape future thinking on waste and waste management that emerged during the ‘noughties’ is Cradle to Cradle, Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough & Michael Braungart This is … Continue reading