About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- @djhreed67 thanks! 1 hour ago
- RT @guardianeco: Force 11 winds whip Whitehaven harbour, Cumbria - video gu.com/p/3yxfm/tf 2 hours ago
- Cool MT @C21EXPO_EUROPE Inspiring books for early adopters! Register/pay for #EXPOC21 by 13/12 & choose 1 of these bit.ly/1bilwp2 2 hours ago
- Have we wasted a good crisis? Are you running on Square Wheels? wp.me/p1gC6-VK #construction 9 hours ago
- MT @AndreaLearned: Give yourself permission to be discovered | MT @thoughtleadrlab Roadblocks to Thought Leadership ht.ly/rsq2C 9 hours ago