About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @lizmale: Waste reduction & resource efficiency plans published by Govt: bit.ly/1bG16Hu #sustainability 4 hours ago
- @CalibreSimon Morning Simon thanks for all those RT's and comments yesterday! 4 hours ago
- Who will you nominate?: Brightest & Greenest #greenbuild on twitter bit.ly/1jHwkS6 #BrightestGreenest50 via @C21EXPO_EUROPE 4 hours ago
- @ElrondBurrell Morning Elrond, just finalising details - will ensure you are on list 5 hours ago
- @NeilGSwift Morning Neil, just finalising details - will ensure you are on list 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: TQM
Have we wasted a good crisis? In an earlier blog post I used the expression of pedalling squares to illustrate how progress and development in sustainability is often a clunky and inefficient activity. Recently, for a number of workshops and … Continue reading →
I see Harvard University are initiating a Digital Problem Solving programme for the digital age. The Digital Problem-Solving Initiative (DPSI) at Harvard University is an innovative and collaborative project piloted in Fall 2013 that brings together interested students, faculty, fellows, … Continue reading →