About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- "Second annual Rising Star Award announced" feedly.com/k/J7dLZj in memory of @melstarrs via @EEPaul 8 hours ago
- RT @EEPaul: "Are you running on Square Wheels?" feedly.com/k/J7eJ7V @fairsnape blog post with great analogy << Thanks Paul 8 hours ago
- RT @CalibreSimon: Just caught up with today's #GVis2013 - well worth it! Great points and useful info :-) << Thanks Simon! 8 hours ago
- Good to talk Sustainability post #gvis2013 over a pint at the Town Hall with @AlexWhitcroft @charlesross @asbp_uk and others 11 hours ago
- Craig Scott @leedsmet delivering final #pechakucha on new Architect student Project Office #gvis2013 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: transparency
‘Architects have a greater ability to improve public health than medical professionals’ A provocative statement made by physician Dr. Claudia Miller, assistant dean at the University of Texas School of Medicine, at a recent healthy building materials panel moderated and … Continue reading
Much has been written and discussed around the use of the word ‘sustainability’ and indeed, within the built environment has become over an used term, we are seemingly littered with sustainable construction, design and fm, with sustainable products, techniques and … Continue reading