About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- I'm at Coffee#1 - @coffeenumber1 (Keynsham, North Somerset) 4sq.com/19oBZVx 8 hours ago
- Wind turbines trash the landscape for the benefit of billionaires | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/3yxya/tf (via @guardianeco) 1 day ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This man thinks he can 3-D print an entire house. f-st.co/JOoGaLQ http://t.co/XPTbPfDekC 1 day ago
- "I dream of our vast deserts, forests, great wildernesses. We must never forget it is our duty to protect this environment" Nelson Mandela. 1 day ago
- @EEPaul @tweetbinder ok for me - #tbim2013 twtb.in/NWqROZga9Yj @clairecke @thinkBIM 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Twitter
I am rather in awe and delighted that a number of the social media and sustainability advocacy projects I am supporting have been nominated for Be2camp social media awards. This fairsnape blog, started way back in 2005 as Excelsus and … Continue reading
At the launch of the British Land Corporate Responsibility Report 2013, Head of Planning and Corporate Responsibility, Adrian Penfold, gave people the chance to quiz him on our approach to corporate responsibility and on our plans for the future. Here … Continue reading