About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- RT @DesigningB: @CalibreSimon great blog post - interestingly we find 40% of our traffic is from outside UK. In UK we are too used to payin… 9 hours ago
- @PTArchitecture hi Paul - just finalising details for Understanding LBC UK courses - will put you on the list for info cc @lsigreenvision 9 hours ago
- #Storify of 12.3 Women in #Sustainability Leadership: #sustldrconv w @AndreaLearned & @fairsnape sfy.co/iXxQ 10 hours ago
- @asbp_uk @STAtimber @SustMeme @AndreaLearned You've been quoted in our Green Vision #Gvis2013 #Storify sfy.co/jXuZ 10 hours ago
- @constructingexc @patagonia @charlesross @livingbuilding You've been quoted in our Green Vision #Gvis2013 #Storify sfy.co/jXuZ 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: UCLAN
Our PPP Publication, “Towards New Innovative Collaborations” was recently released and available via Amazon. Starting with a fabulous quote from Hannah Jones at Nike: ” innovations required to create the future won’t come from a single source. Not from science. Not … Continue reading
I am currently running an innovation circle for Construction Knowledge Exchange (CKE) looking at the use of web technology in construction at UCLAN. The first session took a lightning tour through communication, design and collaboration in the sector, from fax … Continue reading
UCLAN will host the free Lancashire Best Practice Clubs event this Thursday 10th July. Visitors to the event will be able to discuss with their clients and supply chain what elements of best practice in todays construction industry are important … Continue reading