About This Blog
Understanding current business and built environment themes is essential for today's organisations and professionals.
Knowing where to start can be confusing, but this blog can provide a no nonsense awareness to what matters today.
If I can help introduce these topics within your organisation or though coaching on an individual basis please do get in touch
Search this blog
about martin brown
Improvement advocate in the built environment with a passion for social media, wildness, music, mountains, walking, cycling, astronomy, geostuff, outdoor, inspirations, dark skies, connectivity, edge of chaos, improvement, natural environment, CSR, built environment, virtual worlds, resilience, community enterprise ... and more
- 'You know when a co is facing elephant in room when they tackle all impacts of all products, across all lifecycle stages' via @RamonArratia 1 hour ago
- RT @RamonArratia: IKEA plans to produce more renewable #energy than they consume by 2020 - What are the details? Could they do more? http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairecke: Getting to grips with Building Information Modelling | APM apm.org.uk/blog/getting-g… cc @djhreed67 1 hour ago
- Join us in two hours for #ExpoC21Chat with @WorldGBC_Europe discussing Green Build 1 hour ago
- Useful definitions for sustainable building? Vote #SGDebate saint-gobain-debates.co.uk/current-debate/ via @DougKingConsul 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Visa
“suddenly the air smells much greener now” Listening to ‘These Streets’, lyrics by Paolo Nutini summed up the brilliant, inspiring Green Vision conference in Leeds – exploring CSR within the built environment. A mix of talks, presentations, round table discussions … Continue reading